jueves, 15 de abril de 2010

Bienvenidos!!!

Hola a todos me he hecho este nuevo blog para que me hableis!!!
SALUDOS PARA TODOS!!ME ENCANTA ESTA CANCION!!
WHERE ARE YOU NOW


Uhh
Yeahh
Where are you now
When I need you the most
Why don´t you take my hand
I want to be close.
Take my hand and walk with me
Where are you now
When nothing is going right
Where are you now
I can´t see the light.
So take my hand and walk with me
Show me what to be yeahh
I need you to set me free yeahh
Where are you now
Now that I´m half-grown
Why are we far apart
I feel all alone
Where are you now
When nothing is going right
Where are you now
I can´t see the light

2 comentarios:

  1. Tata tu blog esta muy xulo la foto y todo!!
    Quee esto esta bastante bien!!
    saludos!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Grcias tata el tuyo tambn!!!TeQeRo!!

    ResponderEliminar